Coach Em Up Lane!


I haven’t said this in a long time, but... Coach Em Up Lane.
Because right now, no one is more disappointing than Lane Kiffin’s USC Trojans. And never has he needed to hear it more than right now. They’ve already lost twice this season and they still have Oregon and Notre Dame left on their schedule. I don’t think Matt Barkley bypassed the NFL Draft to come back to lose four games and end up in a mid level bowl game.

I’m certainly not saying this is all Kiffin’s fault. Just most of it. And I don’t want to hear about scholarship reductions either… they were a preseason number one who’s underachieving, is undisciplined and it all starts with the coach. He’s catching heat and it could get a whole lot hotter Saturday at the Coliseum because USC is liable to get smashed by an explosive Oregon team looking to send both them and the voters a message.

Now is not the time to let a rival come in and wreck your house. I’ve said it before but I have never meant it more than I do right now. Coach Em Up Lane!